School Story School Story

I thought this was very good. I always liked story-telling animations. But the animation could use a lot of work. It was very choppy. When you animate your arms and such with those two frames, you should go back and "fill in" the spaces between the frames. Since you have the major poses down you just need to fill in the frames and that will make the animation look much better. Overall, nice film.

SlimeDefender SlimeDefender

This is a very well done and fun game to play. I like how it's unique from most tower defense games by not being top-down and instead running horizontally, although this causes shorter levels. I like the idea of having to use walls to power your towers from a generator, that really helps give some thought into where you place your walls and makes the game more challenging, which is always fun in tower defense games. Something I noticed was that my rocket launchers shot through walls, I'm not sure if this is a glitch or if it's intended to be this way. Anyways, I found the game to be fun overall and a bit challenging. It could use some more medals though. Nice work.

Super Hamster. Super Hamster.

It's pretty nice but I wouldn't call it dubstep... It's very industrial sounding. Either way I like it. Nice work.

Greasegoat responds:

It's more of a mixture of shit and more shit.

Hardcore Hardcore

This is amazing... I wish it was longer though

L13S responds:

Thanks! Glad you liked it! Don't worry, I plan on finishing it soon ;)

- L13S